After Peter attempted to lead police in Clark's direction, he intended to kill Peter and frame him as the one responsible for the murders...that is until Peter overpowered him and sewed him into a horse's stomach (alive) in order to let him know how it felt to suffocate. While Clark was able to get himself free from the horse's body, he was confronted by Will Graham who attempted to murder him outright but Hannibal Lecter stopped Will from pulling the trigger, thus sparing Clark's life.
He is most likely currently in custody, to be convicted of the 16 murders he committed.
- Sarah Craber
- 15 unnamed women
- A black horse (responsible for Peter Bernardone's head injury; head smashed with sledgehammer).
- "Society needs caring people." (to Alana Bloom)
- "What have you done Peter? I'm worried about you. You've been expressing a lot of rage recently." (to Peter Bernardone)
- "Some will say this was a long time coming. I know I will. I already have." (to Peter)
- "Officer...I'm the victim here." (to Will Graham)